The Removable Roof Opening to Reveal the Detailed Furnished Interior
Hand Carved and Painted Wood and Various Media
Scottish, Inscribed "Argyle Square Chapel, made and presented by the late Robert Grund, 1841"
Provenance: Scottish Private Collection, Edinburgh.
12" high x 16 ¼" wide x 15 ¼" deep
Argyle Square Chapel (formerly known as North College Street Chapel) was built in 1802 and founded by John Aikman, its first Minister.